This hat features my art of the Grand Canyon...A view from the South Rim. Under the bill is an elevation profile from the Bright Angel Trail Head on the South Rim to the North Kaibab Trail Head on the North Rim. Included are major stoping points on the way where one might get water during some seasons. The info also includes elevation at each point and estimated mileage.
Please keep in mind that it is not recommended to hike from rim to rim in one day in the Canyon. Also, all mileage on the hat is estimated based on maps provided on the NPS website. GPS info is spotty in the Canyon. Expect your GPS to read mileage from as little as a mile over what is stated on the hat or as much as over 5 miles more than the mileage listed on the hat.
The BOCO Endurance hat was co-developed by our pals at San Francisco Running Company that know a thing or two about dirt, ultra running and now hat development. They asked and we executed to come up with a lightweight, stuffable, performance hat that they could use out on the trail forward, backwards or stuffed in a pocket.
This hat is built to go the distance with all the parts you need, nothing you don’t. We tailored the fit of our Endurance series hats so they fit snug and comfortable.
- Tailored performance material front panels
- Mesh side and back panels
- BOCO wicking performance mesh internal sweatband
- Curved bill
- Lightweight wicking woven polyester material provides a layer of protection from mother nature on the front and throughout the hat
- mesh side panels
- Soft polyester mesh wicking sweatband on the inside to help move sweat away from your head keeping you focused on the trail or road.
- Adjustable back snap buckle with tuck in pocket for any excess keeping the back of your hat tidy.
- Pliable stuffable soft bilL
- Machine Washable